Safety Features of the 2023 Kia Telluride in Daphne, AL
Having been a family favorite for three consecutive years, the mighty 2023 Kia Telluride is a reliable SUV. The vehicle was chosen as the Best Family Car by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com and won the “Best 3-Row SUV for Families” title from U.S. News & World Report. The exciting 2023 model promises a comfortable and spacious interior for up to eight passengers. This three-row mid-size SUV features several advanced safety features that enhance performance and comfort. Join us at Team Gunther Kia dealership in Daphne, AL, as we explore the safety features of the 2023 Kia Telluride in this blog post.
Upgraded Safety Features of the 2023 Telluride
The 2023 Kia Telluride brings an expanded ADAS Suite to protect the occupants. The updated ADAS Suite includes features such as:
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control – Curve (NSCC-C)
- Highway Driving Assist 2 (HDA 2)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Junction Turning (FCA-JT)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Junction Crossing (FCA-JC)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Lane Change Oncoming (FCA-LO)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Lane Change Side (FCA-LS)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Evasive Steering Assist (FCA-ESA)
The newly added ISLA reads speed limit signs and alerts the driver when they’re speeding. You can adjust the settings to limit the vehicle’s speed automatically. The new FCA-JT feature limits accidents when you turn left at an intersection. Upon detecting an oncoming collision in this situation, the function automatically applies the brakes. Other standard and available systems in the 2022 Telluride include the following:
- Auto Emergency Braking Technology w/ Pedestrian, Cyclist & Junction Turning Detection
- Blind Spot Detection Technology
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping & Following Assist Technology
- Safe Exit Assist
- Rear Occupant Alert w/ Ultrasonic Sensors
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Driver Attention Warning
Reserve the 2023 Kia Telluride at Team Gunther Kia
If you cannot find the specific model you want to buy from our inventory, you can reserve your favorite Kia model at our dealership.
Kia Purchase During Inventory Shortage
- Since car dealerships are facing inventory shortages, you can reserve your favorite Kia if the vehicle you want is unavailable.
- Even if the vehicle you’re interested in buying is available, its price can be higher than usual. In such a case, you can trade your current car to make it an affordable deal instead of buying an overpriced one.